SELAMAT DATANG KE
KUALA LUMPUR CAFÉ
Welcome to Kuala Lumpur Café - Home of Nasi Lemak
We are reopening from 4th of July for dining in. To ensure customers' and staff's safety, we have put some measures in place:
- we provided sanitizing station on both ground floor and upstairs seating areas
- we have reduced number of tables to provide more distance between diners
- we have installed screen at the welcome area
- menus are sanitized after each customer
- tables are sanitized after each customer
- bathroom is regularly sanitized and antibacterial wipes are available
We are looking forward to welcoming you all again! Bookings are strongly recommended
Our Gift Vouchers are now available at £10 each. Perfect present idea for the food lovers!
Our Weekend Special
Now available every Fri, Sat and Sun from 5PM
Welcome to KL Café - home of Nasi Lemak
Here, at Kuala Lumpur Café, we are proud to serve Nasi Lemak – Malaysia’s Favourite dish which was featured in Master Chef. This aromatic coconut rice traditionally served with peanuts, cucumber, sambal (chilli paste), egg and fried anchovies is our signature dish. Of course, this is not the only dish we are offering. Our chef designed the menu to cater everyone. Most of our dishes are available in vegetarian/vegan options to allow people from all ways of life to experience the beauty of Malaysian – Truly Asian Food. Come along and let us take you on a journey to a Kampung (Malaysian village)!